Rancher - Failed to connect to master node

Just ran into a problem. I was adding another network interface to each of my rancher-os nodes and after rebooting I could start the rancher-server on one hosts but somehow I could not register multiple rancher-server cotainer. I alsways get the following error message when I am trying to add more than one hosts (Docker logs of the rancher/server Container):

ERROR ConsoleStatus - Failed to connect to master at

First I thought okay, maybe this is caused by the changes. And I changed everything back to how it was. But somehow this error still appears. So it might had something to do with the way I shut down and rebooted my hosts.

What I tried so far:

• I made sure that the other hosts are pingable (they are)
  • I tried to stop/dump/restart all running container and start the rancher server and agent again on a plain rebooted system
  • I tried to do the opposite and used another node as master node (it worked on every node) but I was getting the same error, when I was trying to run more hosts

Any suggestions what here might be going on or what the problem is ?

By the way this is related to:ERROR ConsoleStatus - Failed to connect to master but this forum entry didn’t helped.

Supercool smileys:
:ghost::scream_cat::genie:

I found the error by myself. Turns out I forget to define the portmapping of the port 9345 when starting the rancher-server container. No wonder I couldn’t connect to the master node.

docker run -d --restart=unless-stopped -p 8080:8080 -p 9345:9345 rancher/server:stable

This issue can be closed.