Activate subscription for more than one raspberry

Hi all,

I have activated my subscription and as I can see in the SCC, it seems to be limited to one physical system.

I am working on a project that requires several raspberrys in and I would like to keep all of them updated with the same subscription. Do you know if this is possible with the current self-support subcription?

If were the case, is it possible to request additional registration codes?

Thanks in advance.
Regards.

If you visit the web page below, a second code will be generated and synchronized to SCC.

http://tinyurl.com/slespi

It normally takes a minute or two for the new subscription to synchronize. Refresh the subscriptions tab on your UCxxxx organization, you will eventually see a new Raspberry Pi subscription.

If you have any problems, send me a private message.

Have a lot of Fun!!

Every time I click the slespi link above, I’m shown the same registration code. I receive an email saying I have a new subscription, but no new subscription codes show up in the SCC subscriptions list (at least not over the last 24 hours). So I used the same number for all three of the Raspberry Pi’s I’ve set up for learning about clusters and multi-system management. Nothing balked during the installation. But now the subscriptions tab on the SCC page shows that I’ve got an overused subscription, the single code I used. In the details listing, all three systems show up for the single registration code. Is this the way it’s supposed to work, or should I have been issued three different subscription numbers? I only downloaded the software once and used that image for all three Pi’s. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

[QUOTE=jlindholm;35237]If you visit the web page below, a second code will be generated and synchronized to SCC.

http://tinyurl.com/slespi

It normally takes a minute or two for the new subscription to synchronize. Refresh the subscriptions tab on your UCxxxx organization, you will eventually see a new Raspberry Pi subscription.

If you have any problems, send me a private message.

Have a lot of Fun!![/QUOTE]

I keep getting the same Registration Code Over and Over again
I tried to login out and in, empty the cache, from different browsers, and from different machines. As soon Suse asks for my email address I get the same original code
If I try to re-use the same code, I get lot of errors during the installation
Might be something changed since November…