How to add a module/repo to an existing installation?

I have a SLES15.1 with the modules Basesystem_Module_x86_64, SUSE_Linux_Enterprise_Server_x86_64 and Server_Applications_Module_x86_64.
The host is registerd to a local RMT-Server.

For Docker it seems I need additional SLE-Module-Containers15-SP1-Pool and SLE-Module-Containers15-SP1-Updates. The repos I wanted are available at the RMT. What is the correct way to add the modules to the installation? I tried to reregister the SLES against the RMT, but as a result I do not see any new module at the SLES.

If I do a search for docker at the SLES, I get the following message:

Could not search for the package: SUSE::Connect::UnsupportedOperation: Package search is not supported by the registration proxy: Alternatively, use the web version at https://scc.suse.com/packages/
No package found

This looks like the RMT needs some attention … I have this module choosed at the RMT itself but this does the trick …

Any hints?

[QUOTE=ELzAR;58787]I have a SLES15.1 with the modules Basesystem_Module_x86_64, SUSE_Linux_Enterprise_Server_x86_64 and Server_Applications_Module_x86_64.
The host is registerd to a local RMT-Server.

For Docker it seems I need additional SLE-Module-Containers15-SP1-Pool and SLE-Module-Containers15-SP1-Updates. The repos I wanted are available at the RMT. What is the correct way to add the modules to the installation? I tried to reregister the SLES against the RMT, but as a result I do not see any new module at the SLES.

If I do a search for docker at the SLES, I get the following message:

Could not search for the package: SUSE::Connect::UnsupportedOperation: Package search is not supported by the registration proxy: Alternatively, use the web version at https://scc.suse.com/packages/
No package found

This looks like the RMT needs some attention … I have this module choosed at the RMT itself but this does the trick …

Any hints?[/QUOTE]

What does “SUSEConnect --list-extensions” on the host report?

HTH.