I’ve run into an issue where cross host communication has stopped working. I’ve followed the steps outlined on the troubleshooting section of the docs and confirmed that Host B cannot ping containers on Host A, and visa versa. The troubleshooting section outlines how to confirm the issue exists, but doesn’t tell you how to resolve the issue.
- Restarting the EC2 instances for each host
- Creating fresh hosts through the Rancher UI (Provider: AWS, AMI: default, OS: Ubuntu 15.10)
- Updating Rancher Server version to the latest
- Upgrading Docker to version
1.11.2on the Rancher server
- Ensure UFW is disabled
- Restarted the “Network Agent” container on each host
- Launched new containers on each host
Any ideas on how to get cross host communication working again would be greatly appreciated.