Docker hub org and private images?

After trying out docker cloud today, and being pretty impressed, and then majorly disappointed by the cost, I found rancher. Just started a test instance on my home dev box, and I am having trouble starting a stack based off of my docker file. I think this might be due to the fact that I added a docker hub registry with my account, but all of the images in my docker-compose.yml are in my org and are private images. Is this something that works with Rancher? I also have 2 images in my docker compose, and those seem show up under the stack, but none of my private images do. The error I get is below:

Activating (Bad response statusCode [422]. Status [422 status code 422]. Body: [code=InvalidCharacters, fieldName=name] from [http://192.168.1.2:8080/v1/projects/1a5/services])

Rancher Release - v0.59.1

Did you add in your Docker hub regsitry in the Infrastructure -> registry section?

Are you able to add a service with one of the private images to just test that Rancher is able to use the credentials?

I did have my docker hub registry added. I was just able to pull an image from it just now as well. I just set this up on a droplet instead of my home dev machine, and I get the same error when I try and create a stack with my docker-compose.yml.

I just added each service manually and tested it out. Works fine. But when I create a new stack, and use my docker compose, the next page only shows the 2 public images, and not my 3. Below is my docker compose:

image: redis:latest
  ports:
    - '6379:6379'
distance_worker:
  image: myorg/my_image1:latest
  links:
    - redis
search_worker:
  image: myorg/my_image2:latest
  links:
    - redis
front_end:
  image: myorg/my_image3:latest
  links:
    - redis
  ports:
    - '3000:3000'
resque:
  image: ennexa/resque-web
  links:
  - redis
  ports:
    - "5678:5678"
  command: "-r redis://redis:6379"```

SOLVED:

The issue was due to me having underscores in my image names. I ran a test one renamed and it worked. Error was due to invalid characters which led me to testing this.