Error for install Rancher 2.6.8 (rancher/rancher:v2.6.8) on Ubuntu 20.04 (5.15.0-50-generic), but it keeps restarting the Docker container all the tim

I’m installing Rancher 2.6.8 (rancher/rancher:v2.6.8) on Ubuntu 20.04 (5.15.0-50-generic), but it keeps restarting the Docker container all the time, and it doesn’t stabilize the application.Installation via command:docker run -d --name rancher --restart=unless-stopped -p 80:80 --privileged -p 443:443 rancher/rancher:v2.6.8

I had the same issue (although I’m on Ubuntu 22.04) - seems like it’s a problem with Docker and Ubuntu

To fix I updated Ubuntu to use cgroup v1 as suggested here

Summarizing the above, I added the following boot parameters as per this guide:

systemd.unified_cgroup_hierarchy=false 
systemd.legacy_systemd_cgroup_controller=false

Hi Sulli, sorry for the delay in replying, I was on vacation. Thanks for listening! I did the procedure and it still doesn’t work. I’m accepting that after SUSE bought Rancher it doesn’t work anymore, I have version 2.4.8 in a Productive environment and it works 100%, but the new ones after the acquisition are horrible, it doesn’t work. If anyone can help me solve it, it will be the solution for many people who are having the same problem.