How to redeploy metrics.k8s.io?

So I had an issue with metrics server with lots of certificate issues in the pod logs :

E0310 08:57:05.306951       1 authentication.go:64] Unable to authenticate the request due to an error: [x509: certificate signed by unknown authority (possibly because of "crypto/rsa: verification error" while trying to verify candidate authority certificate "kube-apiserver-requestheader-ca"), x509: certificate signed by unknown authority]

I ended up removing the api service with :

kubectl -n=kube-system delete apiservice v1beta1.metrics.k8s.io

So everything was fine and I could continue working on what I was working on. But now I would like to fix this, and I can’t figure out how to redeploy the api service for v1beta1.metrics.k8s.io

Anyone experienced something like that before ?

Thanks !

So, I managed to disable metrics in rancher UI, delete services, deploy, and pretty much anything attached to metrics, and re-enable it.

Now I’m back to day one with metrics-server not happy with certificates :

E0310 21:43:30.294696       1 authentication.go:62] Unable to authenticate the request due to an error: [x509: certificate signed by unknown authority (possibly because of "crypto/rsa: verification error" while trying to verify candidate authority certificate "kube-apiserver-requestheader-ca"), x509: certificate signed by unknown authority]