How to use SLE321 Lab environment in full screen mode?

Dear all,

Would you please advise on how to use SLE321 Lab environment in full screen mode?

Best Regards
James

The answer to your question is covered in the Technical Questions category of this forum.

Hi,
after putting the full screen mode for a server session, I’m not able to leave the full screen mode.
On my server I do not have the “Activity” bat with date. as in the first lesson, and putting the mouse just above the upper edge of the windows, nothing happens.
When I logoff from the server, the loging windows fills all the host-screen, and I’m not able to work on the host.
Any suggestion?
Thanks,
Paolo

[QUOTE=PaoloColleoni;57715]Hi,
after putting the full screen mode for a server session, I’m not able to leave the full screen mode.
On my server I do not have the “Activity” bat with date. as in the first lesson, and putting the mouse just above the upper edge of the windows, nothing happens.
When I logoff from the server, the loging windows fills all the host-screen, and I’m not able to work on the host.
Any suggestion?
Thanks,
Paolo[/QUOTE]

Had the same behaviour at first.
I “played” with chrome’s zoom in/zoom out and suddenly got that window with the “leaving full screen/sending key sequence” buttons.

Hope this helps,
Andreas

This appears to be a browser refresh issue. You can click on the chameleon icon in the upper left-hand corner of the browser window and select Reload or press Ctrl + R.