i have problem for automate instalation

i want install docker in SLES 15 sp1 and this is work with anisble or Dockerfile
but I get the following message during installation:

Problem: nothing provides apparmor-parser needed by docker-19.03.12_ce-375.6.x86_64
Solution 1: do not install docker-19.03.12_ce-375.6.x86_64
Solution 2: break docker-19.03.12_ce-375.6.x86_64 by ignoring some of its dependencies

Choose from above solutions by number or cancel [1/2/c/d/?] (c):

=======================

Hi and welcome to the Forum :slight_smile:
apparmor-parser should be available via the Basesystem module, is the system registered and update repositories added?

thanks
My problem is that messages like the one above are displayed to install almost any package
What should I do if I want to set the default option myself?

Hi
So is the system registered? Can you show the active repositories?

zypper lr -E

zypper lr -E
Repository priorities are without effect. All enabled repositories share the same priority.

| Alias | Name | Enabled | GPG Check | Refresh

–±-----------------------------±-----------------------------±--------±----------±-------
2 | apache2 | apache2 | Yes | ( p) Yes | No
3 | containerd | containerd | Yes | ( p) Yes | No
4 | docker-compose | docker-compose | Yes | ( p) Yes | No
5 | docker-distribution-registry | docker-distribution-registry | Yes | ( p) Yes | No
6 | docker-sles15 | docker-sles15 | Yes | ( p) Yes | No
7 | jalilzadeh | jalilzadeh | Yes | ( p) Yes | No
8 | local | local | Yes | ( p) Yes | No

I just want this question not to be asked or I have chosen the right option before asking this question
As I said, I want these steps to be done automatically by ansible

Hi
So you using third party repositories and not SLE repositories? If you download the SLES 13 SP1 Full packages DVD (SLE-15-SP1-Packages-x86_64-GM-DVD1.iso) from https://www.suse.com/download/sles/ not the QU4 one as I imagine this system has not been updated/registered. You can add the iso image as a local repository and apparmor-parser should be available. Or can just mount the iso image as a loop device and grab the rpm’s you need. I suspect there will be further conflicts since your using third party repos…

Will updating solve this problem?
Is this possible to automate the installation process and no longer display this message?

Hi
It should sort out the issue if you get the correct packages installed.

My server does not have access to the Internet, will connecting the image solve this problem?
I want to run tools with this operating system and all these processes should be automated, so this will not be a problem for me anymore?

Hi
Yes, if you have the iso image as a local repository (YaST Software repositories) or an internal http/https server you can connect to as a local repository.

I did this now but only this file libapparmor1-2.12.3-7.20.1.x86_64.rpm exists in

I get an error when I try to create a dock file

Problem retrieving the repository index file for service ‘container-suseconnect-zypp’:
[container-suseconnect-zypp|file:/usr/lib/zypp/plugins/services/container-suseconnect-zypp]
Warning: Skipping service ‘container-suseconnect-zypp’ because of the above error.
All services have been refreshed.
Warning: There are no enabled repositories defined.
Use ‘zypper addrepo’ or ‘zypper modifyrepo’ commands to add or enable repositories.
The command ‘/bin/bash -c zypper ref -s && zypper --non-interactive in docker’ returned a non-zero code: 6

I wanted to update apparmor-parser, now it shows this error but this package does not exist on your site

Problem: nothing provides insserv needed by apparmor-parser-2.10.3-2.1.x86_64
Solution 1: do not install apparmor-parser-2.10.3-2.1.x86_64
Solution 2: break apparmor-parser-2.10.3-2.1.x86_64 by ignoring some of its dependencies

Choose from above solutions by number or cancel [1/2/c/d/?] (c):

Hi
Version 2.10 of apparmor-parser is not in SLE 15 SP1 or SLE 15? Can you show the output from;

cat /etc/os-release
zypper if apparmor-parser

Seems you setup is a mish-mash or packages from different release.

cat /etc/os-release
NAME=“SLES”
VERSION=“15-SP1”
VERSION_ID=“15.1”
PRETTY_NAME=“SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP1”
ID=“sles”
ID_LIKE=“suse”
ANSI_COLOR=“0;32”
CPE_NAME=“cpe:/o:suse:sles:15:sp1”

zypper if apparmor-parser
Loading repository data…
Reading installed packages…

Information for package apparmor-parser:

Repository : apparmor-parser
Name : apparmor-parser
Version : 2.10.3-2.1
Arch : x86_64
Vendor : obs://build.opensuse.org/Cloud:Platform:SUSE-Stemcell
Support Level : unknown
Installed Size : 1.8 MiB
Installed : No
Source package : apparmor-2.10.3-2.1.src
Summary : AppArmor userlevel parser utility
Description :
The AppArmor Parser is a userlevel program that is used to load in
program profiles to the AppArmor Security kernel module.

This package is part of a suite of tools that used to be named
SubDomain.

Hi
You need to grab the relevant files from https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Cloud:/Platform:/SUSE-Stemcell/SLE_15_SP1/ eg apparmor-parser so it all matches…

Can’t you guide me how I can change the default option for this type of message so that I can do my own work automatically?

I downloaded all the files of this link, but it still shows the same errors