K3s Pending Pods

Hi all!
I’m traing to install k3s on a centos7 distro thought this guide:

curl -sfL https://get.k3s.io | sh -

but when i submit this command:

kubectl get pods --all-namespaces

i have all pods pending:

NAMESPACE     NAME                                     READY   STATUS    RESTARTS   AGE
kube-system   helm-install-traefik--1-5l7tm            0/1     Pending   0          17m
kube-system   helm-install-traefik-crd--1-f85cr        0/1     Pending   0          17m
kube-system   metrics-server-9cf544f65-h9f2d           0/1     Pending   0          17m
kube-system   local-path-provisioner-64ffb68fd-4cjzf   0/1     Pending   0          17m
kube-system   coredns-85cb69466-s72g9                  0/1     Pending   0          
NAMESPACE     NAME                                     READY   STATUS    RESTARTS   AGE
kube-system   helm-install-traefik--1-5l7tm            0/1     Pending   0          17m
kube-system   helm-install-traefik-crd--1-f85cr        0/1     Pending   0          17m
kube-system   metrics-server-9cf544f65-h9f2d           0/1     Pending   0          17m
kube-system   local-path-provisioner-64ffb68fd-4cjzf   0/1     Pending   0          17m
kube-system   coredns-85cb69466-s72g9                  0/1     Pending   0  

and no other information from kubectl describe pods -A. It seams all described have:

Events:                      <none>

I have all required resources (8 core cpu and 8 gb of ram).
What could be?

Thanks for help!

The first thing needed to come up is etcd, so first thing to debug is do you have that running (and with K3S it might be an external other database and I’m not sure how it shows up). If etcd is fine and just isn’t a pod for some reason then next thing to note is you don’t have kube-apiserver or any of the other basic/generic Kubernetes pods running either, so the rest being pending makes sense.