Longhorn commands backup list error

I am working on longhorn backup automation using script/commands. Its working through web UI. Please help me the right tutorial for command lines and also while listing backup using command line getting below error, I have tried to with parameters “–secret” its not working

Command : longhorn backup ls --volume-only s3://<BUCKET_NAME>@REGION/

Getting Error like below

ERRO[0020] Fail to list s3: failed to list objects with param: {
  Bucket: "BUCKET_NAME",
  Delimiter: "/",
  Prefix: "/"
} response: {

} error: AWS Error:  NoCredentialProviders no valid providers in chain. Deprecated.
        For verbose messaging see aws.Config.CredentialsChainVerboseErrors <nil>  pkg=s3
ERRO[0020] failed to list objects with param: {

} error: AWS Error:  NoCredentialProviders no valid providers in chain. Deprecated.
        For verbose messaging see aws.Config.CredentialsChainVerboseErrors <nil> 
failed to list objects with param: {

For verbose messaging see aws.Config.CredentialsChainVerboseErrors <nil>

This is interesting! How do you get the above CLI?

We currently don’t have a official CLI for Longhorn. We are planning to build one soon. The feature is tracked at Add Longhorn CLI · Issue #613 · longhorn/longhorn · GitHub

While waiting for the new CLI, we provide document on how to write Python automation script to controll Longhorn Longhorn | Documentation