Missing PHP72-smbclient package

All,
I’ve got a SLES 12.4 box that running a NextCloud instance. On that instance, I make pretty heavy use of the ability to mount SMB/CIFS shares, which is provided by the smbclient PHP module. The system is currently running PHP7. I’m hoping to upgrade to PHP72, but I can’t seem to find this module anywhere in the official repos nor on OBS. Anybody have anything thoughts as to where I could find an RPM of the module or why it might be missing from the PHP72 packages? Thanks.

[QUOTE=rogerbycek;58385]All,
I’ve got a SLES 12.4 box that running a NextCloud instance. On that instance, I make pretty heavy use of the ability to mount SMB/CIFS shares, which is provided by the smbclient PHP module. The system is currently running PHP7. I’m hoping to upgrade to PHP72, but I can’t seem to find this module anywhere in the official repos nor on OBS. Anybody have anything thoughts as to where I could find an RPM of the module or why it might be missing from the PHP72 packages? Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Hi
The package is just a php wrapper script around libsmbclient, so not really release dependent…;

It’s called php7-smblient (rather than php72…)
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/server:php:extensions:php7/php7-smbclient/php7-smbclient.spec?expand=1

If you do a zypper search on smbclient, does it pop up on the system? Else the other option would be unsupported, but grab the src rpm and rebuild locally…

Malcom,
Sorry for my delay in getting back to you. I currently have “libsmbclient0” installed. I’ll have to play around with grabbing the source and building it locally as time allows. Thanks for the info!