Missing symbol on SAP Business One license key installation

I installed an SLES 11 SP4 server for a SAP Business One 9.2 application. The SAP application is up an running with the evaluation license, but when I try to install the license key to make it permanent, I get the following error:

/usr/sap/SAPBusinessOne/Common/jre/bin/java: symbol lookup error: /usr/sap/SAPBusinessOne/ServerTools/License/webapps/lib/libB1_LicenseEngine.so: undefined symbol: haMD5Init

Any hints on what package could be missing, in which the haMD5Init function is implemented? I googled about it but I could not find anyhing.

Thanks in advance. Best regards.

[QUOTE=irodriguez;58095]I installed an SLES 11 SP4 server for a SAP Business One 9.2 application. The SAP application is up an running with the evaluation license, but when I try to install the license key to make it permanent, I get the following error:

/usr/sap/SAPBusinessOne/Common/jre/bin/java: symbol lookup error: /usr/sap/SAPBusinessOne/ServerTools/License/webapps/lib/libB1_LicenseEngine.so: undefined symbol: haMD5Init

Any hints on what package could be missing, in which the haMD5Init function is implemented? I googled about it but I could not find anyhing.

Thanks in advance. Best regards.[/QUOTE]

When you installed your server did you install SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications or “regular” SUSE Linux Enterprise Server? Using the former should install all the packages required to support running SAP applications on your server.

What does “rpm -qa ssl” report?

HTH.