Nextcloud - ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Hello there!

For the past weeks i’ve been casually getting into Docker and its ecosystem. My background is mechanical engineering, so i do have the ability of constructive and critical thinking, but unfortunately my IT knowledge is only self taught. But i’m getting there, baby steps!

On my process of trying to understand and comprehend docker i’m currently trying to install nextcloud.

Everything seems to be working in Rancher, however when I try to go to my local ip (192.168.2.250:9700) I get an ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. I’ve been looking for multiple hours now but I haven’t been able to find the problem.

127.0.0.1 and 0.0.0.0 also don’t work.

I’m however also experiencing some things which might lead to the solution:

1. Whenever I log into rancher I get the following popup: Error projects.management.cattle.io “p-bx6sj” not found
  2. In a video i used on channel TechnoTim no cluster is installed after setting up rancher, however i have a cluster called ‘local’ running. I do also have an Home Assistant environment running in docker, but I think this has nothing to do with it.
  3. Even after stopping the ufw service the problem persists. So i think it’s not a firewall problem.

I created a link with useful system info:

Google Drive

Thank you in advance