Provisioning of RKE cluster on Rancher Desktop fails with 0.0.0.0:6443 bind address already in use

I’m using Rancher Desktop with the Docker Container Runtime and started Rancher like this:

docker run -d --restart=unless-stopped -p 8080:80 -p 8443:443 --privileged rancher/rancher:stable

Now when I try to add a custom RKE cluster with default settings on the same machine, I get the following error when provisioning:

[controlPlane] Failed to bring up Control Plane: [Failed to verify healthcheck: Service [kube-apiserver] is not healthy on host [172.31.200.211]. Response code: [401], response body: {"kind":"Status","apiVersion":"v1","metadata":{},"status":"Failure","message":"Unauthorized","reason":"Unauthorized","code":401} , log: Error: failed to create listener: failed to listen on 0.0.0.0:6443: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:6443: bind: address already in use]

Is it not possible to start RKE that way? I never had issues with that in Linux.

Looks like I was too impatient. After about 10 minutes, it seems to run now without doing anything.