- This version officially supports Docker 1.10.3 and kubectl clients running Kubernetes 1.2.
- If you had attempted to upgrade to v1.0.0, but rolled back to v0.63.1, please follow the last comment on this issue on how to upgrade to v1.0.1.
New Features (since v1.0.0)
- Rancher Multi-node Simplification [#3874] - Starting with 1.0.1, Rancher has simplified the Rancher multi-node setup to no longer requiring a separate Zookeeper and Redis setup. It will be included as part of the main docker image for Rancher server. Both Zookeeper and Redis will automatically be managed by Rancher. Please see the updated documentation on installing HA for additional details.
Known Major Issues
Major Bug Fixes since v1.0.0
- Relaxed the validation rules when adding your own service link alias [#4252]
- Fixed UI issue where graphs would not display properly for non-Chrome browsers [#4236]
- Fixed an issue where the number of catalog version was only limited to 9 [#4195]
- Fixed an issue where containers on a host were being removed when host was removed from Rancher [#4261]
- Fixed an issue to support Kubernetes 1.2 clients. With this release, we only support Kubernetes 1.2 clients. [#4227, #4303]
- Fixed an issue where containers were not inheriting search domains from a host [#4300]
- Fixed an issue where building with rancher-compose would cause hosts to go into reconnecting [#2137]
- Fixed an issue where gcm is always set to false and could cause the managed network to fail. [#4256]