This is an example of:
- Freenas 11.2U7
- 3 nodes RancherOS deployed the ‘docker host’ way.
- RancherOS upgraded to 1.5.5 by following this very helpful post
- Docker version upgraded to 188.8.131.52
- Docker Swarm deploy 3 node
- No Rancher server. I use Portainer instead.
- NFS shares mounted from Freenas host directly as named volumes into deployed services, not on the host.
- NFS shares mounted via docker-compose, not pre-declared as docker volumes
- NFS shares auto-created on the other nodes when scaled to them by the stack with no ‘prep’