Sleep Safe!: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 Now Has Common

Sleep Safe!: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 Now Has Common Criteria Certification at EAL4+

If you are running SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12, you can now sleep better at night with assurance of the quality, security and compliance of your SUSE operating system. The reason is simple. Last month SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 achieved Common Criteria (CC) Certification at the Evaluation Assurance Level 4 (EAL4). The SUSE partner …
+read more
The post Sleep Safe!: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 Now Has Common Criteria Certification at EAL4+ appeared first on SUSE Blog. Bryan Lunduke

More…

i am using openSuse 11.3 which is using kernel 2.6 , can i say openSuse11.3 is also Common Criteria (CC) Certified at the Evaluation Assurance Level 4 (EAL4) ?

@aman Hi openSUSE 11.3 is way past end of life and back then had no synergy between SLE (it has more now…).

@malcolmlewis Hi i know that ,i have already migrated to newer version, just wanted to know can we say it was CC certified?

@aman Hi, that is probably something that would need to be followed up on the openSUSE Community side, likely the openSUSE Project Mailing list (https://lists.opensuse.org/archives/) since these forums are for SUSE Enterprise products…