Suse 11.2 VPN setup and configuration help needed

Hi

I am very new to suse and I’ve been trying to setup a HP workstation laptop for the past week
Version 11.2 (SP2)
Gui gnome

The issues I have is that I need to get the VPN client working. I have done a search and looked at other forum but cannot see any easy way to set this up.
I’ve been given the .pcf file and loaded that into network connect manager by running nm-connection-editor but from there I’m a bit stuck and need some help. When I open the vpnclient I get an error saying certificate not found if anyone could help me or point me to a step by step guild it would be appreciated.Hi

I am very new to open suse and I’ve been trying to setup a HP workstation laptop for the past week
Version 11.2 (SP2)
Gui gnome

info we use a cisco vpn vlient on all out windows laptops with a keyfob ( i just need to get the same working on Suse)

The issues I have is that I need to get VPN client working. I have done a search and looked at other forum but cannot see any easy way to set this up.
I’ve been given the .pcf file and loaded that into network connect manager by running nm-connection-editor but from there I’m a bit stuck and need some help. When I open the vpnclient I get an error saying certificate not found if anyone could help me or point me to a step by step guild it would be appreciated.