Uyuni Installation

Trying to finish installing/configuring a new Uyuni box to move away from Spacewalk. Having issues with SSL cert. Says to check /var/log/rhn/rhn_installation.log for more info, all I can find is this:

Exception type <class ‘ModuleNotFoundError’>

Exception Handler Information
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/spacewalk/server/rhnSQL/init.py”, line 53, in __init__DB
my_db = __DB
NameError: name ‘__DB’ is not defined

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/spacewalk/satellite_tools/rhn_ssl_dbstore.py”, line 55, in processCommandline
rhnSQL.initDB()
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/spacewalk/server/rhnSQL/init.py”, line 110, in initDB
__init__DB(backend, host, port, username, password, database, sslmode, sslrootcert)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/spacewalk/server/rhnSQL/init.py”, line 55, in __init__DB
db_class = dbi.get_database_class(backend=backend)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/spacewalk/server/rhnSQL/dbi.py”, line 47, in get_database_class
module = get_database_module(backend=backend)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/spacewalk/server/rhnSQL/dbi.py”, line 37, in get_database_module
module = import(driver_dir, globals(), locals(), [driver_mod])
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/spacewalk/server/rhnSQL/driver_postgresql.py”, line 23, in
import psycopg2
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘psycopg2’
#####################################################

I’ve installed python-psycopg2, and tried to launch YaST Uyuni Setup again, but it fails out with the same error. What am I missing? Any help would be appreciated.

Hi and welcome to the Forum :slight_smile:
Unfortunately you posted in General Discussion rather than the specific OS release area :wink:
Since your running python3, then you need the python3 version, eg python3-psycopg2

Sorry about that, wasn’t sure where to post. Could I move it to the right section?
Also, the server shows as running 2.7, so I’m not sure where it’s getting the 3.6 info

@“jason.keefe@eclinicalworks.com” What release of SLES?

cat /etc/os-release

Leap 15.1

installed python3-psycopg2 module and 3 other dep packages, got past the SSL part, but now it’s failing the Tomcat start, lol. I’ll keep checking the logs and keep plugging along. Thanks for the help!

Hi
Ahh, you need to be over at https://forums.opensuse.org this forum is for the Enterprise release… :wink: Repost over there and should get some help :slight_smile:

Thanks again