VirtualBox Guest Tools

Hi I am using openSUSE 15.0 and I have big problems to get VirtualBox Guest Tools to work properly on openSUSE 15.0! Now I am out of ideas.

Problem 1: I get four error messages with this content in them when I start openSUSE.
VBoxClient: DnD: Failed to connect to the VirtuaBox kernel service, rc=VERR_ACCESS_DENIED

VirtualBox version: 6.0.6 r130049

Problem 2: This might be related to the above problem, but I cant make openSUSE 15.0 in fullscreen mode anymore with VirtualBox Guest Tools. Could do this with 42.3 without no problem.

[QUOTE=andny;57573]Hi I am using openSUSE 15.0 and I have big problems to get VirtualBox Guest Tools to work properly on openSUSE 15.0! Now I am out of ideas.

Problem 1: I get four error messages with this content in them when I start openSUSE.
VBoxClient: DnD: Failed to connect to the VirtuaBox kernel service, rc=VERR_ACCESS_DENIED

VirtualBox version: 6.0.6 r130049

Problem 2: This might be related to the above problem, but I cant make openSUSE 15.0 in fullscreen mode anymore with VirtualBox Guest Tools. Could do this with 42.3 without no problem.[/QUOTE]
Hi
See your other thread as these are the incorrect forums…