X-Ufhash NNTP header query

Hi, all :slight_smile:
I’m devellopping a newsgroup/usenet NNTP app and trying to figure out how to query the X-Ufhash NNTP header that returns a long encrypted string to get meaningfull info
X-Ufhash : ZaQJEMf5JdvcWEOleKoXo4ljK0hv5rauvinj9qfPFH9gkEPA9vOw7Jqtkzj1SWuX6Q8ZeGvPfoGqFZipnXALeUtU8QLJQ513NMFAEVrNG2z3xZ48ksSy%2BKsEFCn6UJps8tZrNOrMiMKF%2FNofAzkyepiHCjV5CTN9PZ%2BV54b86ugEh9hPoGwPMgxFJJ8naz5uHr%2BHog6zUm4qfvxfrhgiuz17g%2BMO07eqsGuJ
:confused:
is there some kind of way to decode ?
any ideas ?
thank’s in advance :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=wisenetcat;59000]Hi, all :slight_smile:
I’m devellopping a newsgroup/usenet NNTP app and trying to figure out how to query the X-Ufhash NNTP header that returns a long encrypted string to get meaningfull info
X-Ufhash : ZaQJEMf5JdvcWEOleKoXo4ljK0hv5rauvinj9qfPFH9gkEPA9vOw7Jqtkzj1SWuX6Q8ZeGvPfoGqFZipnXALeUtU8QLJQ513NMFAEVrNG2z3xZ48ksSy%2BKsEFCn6UJps8tZrNOrMiMKF%2FNofAzkyepiHCjV5CTN9PZ%2BV54b86ugEh9hPoGwPMgxFJJ8naz5uHr%2BHog6zUm4qfvxfrhgiuz17g%2BMO07eqsGuJ
is there some kind of way to decode ?
any ideas ?
thank’s in advance :)[/QUOTE]

Given I’ve seen this posted elsewhere on the Internet and there is no mention of SUSE products in your question I have to ask how does this relate to SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED) or Server (SLES) (where I see you posted the same question yesterday)?

HTH.

[QUOTE=smflood;59026]Given I’ve seen this posted elsewhere on the Internet and there is no mention of SUSE products in your question I have to ask how does this relate to SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED) or Server (SLES) (where I see you posted the same question yesterday)?

HTH.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I forgot to say I’v been using Suse SLED 12 since last year, very good OS, sorry :slight_smile: