Auto Logout

Hi all,

I’m using SLED-11 SP2 32 with GNOME only on my Dell Inspiron Laptop. Last 3 weeks it’s happening, not a regular interval.
When I tried to open FF from Main Menu the system automatically logout & login screen appear (it first display a black screen, probably very low resolution because mouse icon is different than my current GUI size, then it display the tty1 terminal (background is the SUSE logo and white text) for a while, then it goes to the login screen (GNOME version)).
After login the system works fine, if I again open the FF from Main Menu, it working well, no problem on anywhere, but some times it happen, I even don’t know where to find the main cause (log files).

So, can any one tell me, if in future it again happens, then after relogin, which log file content I will post for better understand the main cause.

Hi
The file .xsession-errors should contain info as to the possible cause.
Is the system up to date?

Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
openSUSE 12.2 (x86_64) Kernel 3.4.11-2.16-desktop
up 2 days 20:34, 4 users, load average: 0.00, 0.06, 0.50
CPU Intel® i5 CPU M520@2.40GHz | GPU Intel® Ironlake Mobile

Hi malcolm,

Yes my system is uptodate, and this time I just tried to open an link from google search page to a new tab & incident happen, below I’m pasting error file’s content

can you please look the content & help me to solve this issues

Thanks

Hi
So at some point you had KDE installed? Can you create a test user and
login as that test user, does the same issue happen?

Note, when posting text output can you please use code tags, if output
is long, use somewhere like http://paste.opensuse.org (set the expire to
never).

Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
openSUSE 12.2 (x86_64) Kernel 3.4.28-2.20-desktop
up 18:56, 3 users, load average: 0.01, 0.07, 0.10
CPU Intel® i5 CPU M520@2.40GHz | GPU Intel® Ironlake Mobile

Hi Malcolm,

I have created a test user, if in future it again happen, then I will inform through this post