Cannot find repository during installation w/t SLE15SP1 on H

Hi,

I try to install SLE15SP1, on HPE DL460c G7, using iLO console and Virtual media to mount iso file (to be DVD-ROM)

The installation stops and shows messages below:

"Unable to create repository
from URL ‘cd:/?devices=/dev/disk/by-id/usb-HP-Virtual_DVD-ROM-0:0’.

Details:
Unknown error reading from ‘cd:///?devices=/dev/disk/by-id/usb-HP_Virtual_DVD-ROM-0:0’
History:

• ABORT request: Aborting requested by user
  • Failed to mount cd:///?devices=dev/disk/by-id/usb-HP_Virtual_DVD-ROM-0:0 on /var/adm/mount/AP_)xx3PtcT: Mounting media failed (mount: /var/adm/mount/AP_0xx3PtcT: /dev/sr0 alrea

Try again?"

It seems to fail mounting iso file.

How can we fix this issue? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

[QUOTE=ewanluo;59064]Hi,

I try to install SLE15SP1, on HPE DL460c G7, using iLO console and Virtual media to mount iso file (to be DVD-ROM)

The installation stops and shows messages below:

"Unable to create repository
from URL ‘cd:/?devices=/dev/disk/by-id/usb-HP-Virtual_DVD-ROM-0:0’.

Details:
Unknown error reading from ‘cd:///?devices=/dev/disk/by-id/usb-HP_Virtual_DVD-ROM-0:0’
History:

• ABORT request: Aborting requested by user
  • Failed to mount cd:///?devices=dev/disk/by-id/usb-HP_Virtual_DVD-ROM-0:0 on /var/adm/mount/AP_)xx3PtcT: Mounting media failed (mount: /var/adm/mount/AP_0xx3PtcT: /dev/sr0 alrea

Try again?"

It seems to fail mounting iso file.

How can we fix this issue? Any suggestion will be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Hi,

have you verified the ISO (checksum)? Have you tried a different ISO and did it work?

Because it is already mounted:

Mounting media failed (mount: /var/adm/mount/AP_0xx3PtcT: /dev/sr0 alrea"]Mounting media failed (mount: /var/adm/mount/AP_0xx3PtcT: /dev/sr0 alrea

su

mount

umount /dev/sr0

Hi, I also met the same problem, I would like to ask you to solve it?How did it work out?

This is the screenshot of my question. I am looking forward to your help to answer the questions