defaultSvcAccountHandler: Sync: error handling

Hi all,

cert-manager v1.5.1
rancher version 2.6.3

I am getting the following errors:
defaultSvcAccountHandler: Sync: error handling default ServiceAccount of namespace key=cert-manager, err=Operation cannot be fulfilled on namespaces “cert-manager”: the object has been modified; please apply your changes to the latest version and try again

defaultSvcAccountHandler: Sync: error handling default ServiceAccount of namespace key=cattle-system, err=Operation cannot be fulfilled on namespaces “cattle-system”: the object has been modified; please apply your changes to the latest version and try again

defaultSvcAccountHandler: Sync: error handling default ServiceAccount of namespace key=cert-manager, err=Operation cannot be fulfilled on namespaces “cert-manager”: the object has been modified; please apply your changes to the latest version and try again

defaultSvcAccountHandler: Sync: error handling default ServiceAccount of namespace key=cattle-system, err=Operation cannot be fulfilled on namespaces “cattle-system”: the object has been modified; please apply your changes to the latest version and try again

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I have same problem. Did you solve it?

In my case I have missing DNS record.

1. I add record A to domain rancher.mydomain.com
  2. restart rancher/rancher and rancher server works

I have similar message:

error handling default ServiceAccount of namespace key=cattle-fleet-local-system.

Different service.
Rancher: 2.6.4 - HA install
Using Nginx-ingress with my own certificate
Connection just times out.
My DNS is fine. Anything else that might be the issue?