DNS Forwarder issue

I am having an issue where I have 4 DNS servers ( Suse 11 ) 1 Primary and 3 secondaries running. We are having an issue where the servers are not talking to the internic. The initial master server was a AIX server that we are trying to decommission but it seems that there are some connections still to that server. I removed the AIX server from the names server list that I have with in the Linux servers. I removed the AIX server ip address from the name server list and basic options with in the DNS Gui. I have removed the AIX ip address from the forwarder.conf file just to be safe. I am not sure why I stop the NAMED service on the AIX server that my Linux DNS servers lost communication to the internet. I also am having a really odd behavior where I remove the forwarder line and servers from the basic option on the primary server ( Linux ) but when I restart DNS it is recreated in the named.conf file and in the gui.

I need some help.

Thanks

Sorry placed in wrong posting area. Please disregard here and look under configuration and administer

This does not sound like an issue w/SAP stuff at all, but since you posted
in another forum already I presume your answer will come from there anyway.

Dupe

Good luck.

If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
show your appreciation and click on the star below…