During installation, don't see "Available Extensions and Modules"; Instead, I see this...

After selecting this…

I get that:

Instead of:

As it supposed to happen described on this doc:
https://documentation.suse.com/sles/15-SP1/html/SLES-all/cha-install.html#sec-yast-install-modules-offline

What am I doing wrong?
I’m trying to install SLES 15 SP1 from SLE-15-SP1-Installer-DVD-x86_64-QU3-Media1.iso
and SLE-15-SP1-Packages-x86_64-GM-DVD1.iso on a VMWare Machine with both ISOs mounted as DVDs.
Thanks already for your time on reading this.

Hi and welcome to the Forum :slight_smile:
Did you check the iso image file size and checksums? It should be the SLE-15-SP1-Packages-x86_64-QU3-Media1.iso that is used with the QU3 installer?

Thank you @malcolmlewis ! I checked checksums and sizes. Only installation DVD was OK. Then I tried for several days to download second one. Everytime I got size correct but not checksum. Looks like they limit bandwidth somehow, which makes it a pain to way 4-6 hours for a 8Gb download only to get wrong checksum.
Finally I gave up and asked my infrastructure guys to bypass proxy and did the Extensions and Modules installation via Internet. There is some room for improvement here.

@FabioArmando I wonder if there are issues related to infrastructure changes in progress with the split from MicroFocus. Let me ask my SUSE Contacts to see if there are any issues…