first attempt at running an update just sits there

This is my first attempt to push an update to a minion. I selected the client went to software - upgrade packages - selected all and hit Upgrade Packages set the schedule for 5 minutes in the future and hit Confirm. I went Schedule pending events and it just sat there and never started. date and time on SSM and the client are the same. I cant find any info on which log to check.

I tried a few different clients and the others worked so I assume there is an issue with the original client but I have no idea how to track down the issue

Actaully the update was started. I checked the zypper log on the client and it as started but it just seems to have stalled. So not a suse manager issue.