High availability/cluster problem ,with master node?

Hi everyone i have suse linux enterprise v15 sp1 ,
my issue is i have 2 servers, both same versions same machines…
below two servers are in High availability of SAP Hana on Azure VMs on SLES. We observed an issue making Server01 as primary node possible due to some underline issue in cluster management . Hana services are running fine in both the nodes so ideally any of the nodes should have the capability of being master node . Since the node Server01 is not working as expected under cluster ,we may face issue while there is a scenario of node Server02 is unavailable that means will be ended with service unavailability.

Here is some more information…
We had a drive issue both servers hdd were full with logs… now issue is fixed free space is added to them…

So before server drives was filled, with node 1 server01 was working, as master node before and seems failed over to node 2 during this issue . We have observed this during our last patching activity and database was running with 01 node as primary since then . So this need more investigation as why this is not happening now . We have checked already and found the hana database are running as expected still cluster service is not making this as primary .

We have not any evidence of fail over activity as this have not being performed yet .

Please good people advice what to do in order to fix this.