How to manage my subscriptions in SUSE

Hello everyone. Yesterday, I installed the 60-day free trial version of the SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop. Today, I bought a one-year subscription, which I activated in the SUSE Customer Centre. I would like to ask two things:

1. How can I remove the trial version from the list of my subscriptions in the Customer Center?
  2. Do I have to do anything else with my installed software or it will automatically register my subscription?
    Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE=nikoslagios;59814]Hello everyone. Yesterday, I installed the 60-day free trial version of the SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop. Today, I bought a one-year subscription, which I activated in the SUSE Customer Centre. I would like to ask two things:

1. How can I remove the trial version from the list of my subscriptions in the Customer Center?
  2. Do I have to do anything else with my installed software or it will automatically register my subscription?
    Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
    Hi
    The trial one will remain in the list, you can filter in SCC just to show active ones. Use SUSEConnect to de-register the system and then use SUSEConnect to register with your new code.