Longhorn showing disk as 0 bytes

I’ve added nodes 4,5,6 and one of them shows the correct disk size but the others show zero bytes. I’m not sure how to proceed with diagnosing this and would like some advice.

I do get this:
time=“2024-09-17T15:19:23Z” level=warning msg=“Failed to get filesystem device type of /var/lib/longhorn/” func=“controller.(*ClusterInfo).collectNodeDiskCount” file=“setting_controller.go:1936” controller=longhorn-setting error=“lstat /sys/class/block/vg1-longhorn: no such file or directory” node=eu4

which looks like a bug in about the right code area (/dev/mapper/vg1-longhorn is a symlink to /dev/dm-2 and /sys/class/block/dm-2 exists, i.e. longhorn should be following the symlink), but all the other nodes show the same warning

I can’t see any difference between the volumes (they are all lvs formatted as xfs, same size, same vg1 name/path, same fstab line), same permissions and same files (engine-binaries, longhorn-disk.cfg, etc)

Thanks,

Mark

I have figured this out eventually – the problem was in fact “record diskUUID doesn’t match the one on the disk” showing the tooltip. It was fixed by deleting the default disk (which it’s not obvious you can do, there is a little trash icon there), then creating a new one.