Multiple Problems with SLES for Raspberry PI

1 - Logitech mouse/keyboard not detected. Must use wired USB mouse and keyboard.

2 - Reboot with wireless mouse and keyboard inserted causes boot to hang “scanning bus 0”. Disconnect mouse and keyboard and system boots.

3 - Firefox very unstable. Freezes at time and when it fails the system logs out and must log in again.

John

I can’t use my Logitech wireless keyboard. This is related to the driver included in kernel.

Yes, I was surprised to find that my Logitech K400 keyboard/touchpad were not recognized by SLES on my Pi-3:
both Raspbian and Fedora 24 recognized it immediately on my Pi-3. I had to go dig up a USB kbd & mouse to even get
started on SLES.

I did find a couple of systems that are supposed to provide that service under SLES, but I haven’t been able
to get them to work, and I’m a little wary of anything that has to be installed in addition to the basic kernel …
seems like it might be vulnerable to future kernel updates disabling it.

This seems to be a kernel feature available on other Linux distributions, including on the Raspberry Pi, but not
included in SLES. Any chance of including it in future updates?

Today I changed my wireless keyboard from Logicool K270 to Logitech MK270. This keyboard works fine on SLES 12SP2 for Raspberry Pi. But currently I didn’t check the difference of driver between K270 and MK270.

[QUOTE=jfauato;35251]1 - Logitech mouse/keyboard not detected. Must use wired USB mouse and keyboard.

John[/QUOTE]

I started a separate thread for this one and got a solution in response. My K400 Plus now functions as it should.
Check that thread for the solution.

David