Not Install SAP HANA 9.0 on SUSE Linux EnterPrise Server 11

I use OS SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2. Now, I install SAP HANA 9.0 on SUSE, but I open terminal and command
./setup.sh /tmp/hanainst /tmp/setuphana.slmodel
I seen on Error:
ERROR: process not started from DVD. Either start it from the DVD or specify the
DVD location with the -d option.

USAGE: ./setup.sh [-d dvd_location] [-c cRef.xml] [-v version] <WORKING_DIRECTORY> <MODEL_FILE>

<WORKING_DIRECTORY> …: Mandatory parameter that defines the working

directory. Directory MUST be writable / accessible

for the user that started this installer.

<MODEL_FILE> …: Mandatory parameter that gives the path to the

model file, where all installation parameters

must be maintained.

If you are not running the installer from the DVD you must specify the DVD
location using the -d switch.

(Now, I don’t Install SAP HANA 9.0 on SuSe. Please help me to install it.) Thanks a lot of.

please. Help me, I don’t Installer SAP HANA 9.0 on SuSe Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2.

Hi conlele0201,

[QUOTE=conlele0201;15449]I use OS SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2. Now, I install SAP HANA 9.0 on SUSE, but I open terminal and command
./setup.sh /tmp/hanainst /tmp/setuphana.slmodel
I seen on Error:
ERROR: process not started from DVD. Either start it from the DVD or specify the
DVD location with the -d option.

USAGE: ./setup.sh [-d dvd_location] [-c cRef.xml] [-v version] <WORKING_DIRECTORY> <MODEL_FILE>

<WORKING_DIRECTORY> …: Mandatory parameter that defines the working

directory. Directory MUST be writable / accessible

for the user that started this installer.

<MODEL_FILE> …: Mandatory parameter that gives the path to the

model file, where all installation parameters

must be maintained.

If you are not running the installer from the DVD you must specify the DVD
location using the -d switch.

(Now, I don’t Install SAP HANA 9.0 on SuSe. Please help me to install it.) Thanks a lot of.[/QUOTE]

the error message seems quite obvious - have you tried specifying the DVD location with the -d option?

Regards,
Jens

Hi, The first, I download Platform for SAP HANA 1.00.53 and unzip. I don’t now install SAP HANA on SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 Server. I want you sent links video help Install SAP HANA on SuSe Linux Enterprise 11 Server for me. Thank a lot of.

Hi conlele0201,

sounds to me like you’re having trouble installing the SAP application itself - which you should receive help for from SAP. This forum here covers the operating system aspects (SLES for SAP Applications), so if you have licensed support coverage, you might want to contact SUSE or SAP for additional assistance.

Per your question about videos - I don’t have anything at hand, and am personally bored enough having to look at my own systems taking their time to install stuff, I wouldn’t want to spend time watching others doing the same… :wink:

Regards,
Jens