Open-vm-tools 10.3.10-2 libtirc.so.1 missing?

I’m trying to set up an air-gapped install of rancher with rancherOS as the host OS. I’m installing on a VMware cluster, and manual install of the ISO with internet access works just fine.
However I need to automate and air-gap this install, and I’ve found that when installing rancherOS v1.5.4 that the open-vm-tools image (os-openvmtools) v10.3.10-2 has errors:

[root@homestead-alpha ~]# system-docker logs open-vm-tools
/usr/bin/vmtoolsd: error while loading shared libraries: libtirpc.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/vmtoolsd: error while loading shared libraries: libtirpc.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

If I modify the local os-services http-served repo file o/open-vm-tools.yaml config to point at 10.3.10-1 (which I’ve also uploaded to our internal registry) everything works Ok.

Apologies if I’ve missed some other report of this issue or I’m doing something daft, but I’m guessing most people aren’t hitting this as they’re running from the ISO (which installs v10.3.10-1). Am I alone in hitting this?

Danny