PCIBACK or XEN-PCIBACK

After Migrating from SLES11SP1 to SLES11SP2 and XEN4.1.4 my fully virtualized Windows 2008 Server with a SAS-Adapter connected ULTRIUM-LTO Drive
causes my XEN-Host to be hang. The Dom0 slows down and freezes.
Only way is to reset the my virtualization Host.

I use late-binding via [FONT=Courier New]/etc/init.d/pciback[/FONT] and correct configured [FONT=Courier New]/etc/sysconfig/pciback.conf[/FONT].

[FONT=Courier New]pciback[/FONT] is started correctly and before starting my VM-Guest I controlled via [FONT=Courier New]xm pci-list-assignable-devices[/FONT] if my SAS-Controller is ready to be passed thru to the vm.

After reading the xen-wiki they always mumble about [FONT=Courier New]xen-pciback[/FONT].
If I control with [FONT=Courier New]modprobe xen-pciback[/FONT] I only get a fatal-error, that [FONT=Courier New]xen_pciback[/FONT] isn´t available (which of course is true, i can’t find anything under [FONT=Courier New]/sys/modules[/FONT].

The xen-wiki tells me, that for using XEN 4.1 the correct way is xen-pciback not only pciback - how to do this?
Maybe this is my “failure” - because everything worked under SLES11SP1 and XEN 4.0.2