Rancher Host Memory Usage Incorrect

So I’ve been playing around with Rancher in a virtual host, but I seem to be having some issues with the web GUI. Namely, the host memory usage is way off the actual usage. The containers themselves appear to report correct values, but the host does not.

[docker@RancherOS ~]$ free -m
             total       used       free     shared    buffers     cached
Mem:          2003       1931         72         22         94        140
-/+ buffers/cache:       1697        306
Swap:            0          0          0

Containers report correct usage however:

Tested on a VPS (And not just my virtualbox environment), and the memory usage is still laughably incorrect.

Thanks for the report @ccatlett2000. What OS version are you running? And Rancher version?
Also, is the total memory reported on the infrastructure/hosts page reported correctly? I’m referring to the static number that is reported near the Host name and IP.

I believe this is the same as the issue reported here: https://github.com/rancher/rancher/issues/5567

@ccatlett2000 if you have further questions or input, would you mind making them in github issue? It’s better for tracking.

@cjellick Commenting on GitHub issue now. Where is the static number for RAM usage? On the hosts page all I see is a static number for the total amount of RAM the host has.