Rancher is gone after reboot instance

Hello, in first place, pleae apologize for my non perfect English.
My native language is Spanish not English.

I start learning about docker a little, but I are really a beginner.

I setup rancher OS in 2 cloud OVH instances, takme some job to make that work but after all is simple, just need use ISO image for open stack of Rancher OS, and all is working.

On instance one, I launch rancher

docker run -d -p 8080:8080 rancher/server:v1.1.1

Second instance is just used as a first host I added to rancher, but here the troubles start.
After I added the instance as host, I want see what happen if I reboot the instance…I just do that, and never ever the host inactive again on rancer.

Then I decide check what happen if I restart the first instance I created where rancher is running, so I reboot, and rancher never run again, I cant never ever access to ip:8080

I try running docker run -d -p 8080:8080 rancher/server:v1.1.1 again, but now have a message:

docker: Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?.

sudo docker ps
Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?

What I miss here?

Sorry, I’m really new but a lot confused and need some help please.

Auto reply lol:

sudo ros config set rancher.docker.tls true is what broken my setup.

sudo ros config set rancher.docker.tls false, just fix all :slight_smile:

Did you find any solution?
Actually, your English is quite good :slight_smile: I think this site might be helpful if you want to translate from Spanish to English https://spanishto-english.com/
Have a nice day!