SLES11

Bom dia .

Sou novo no forum , e gostaria de saber o que fazer com um problema que vem acontecendo comigo

Instalei o SLES11 em uma maquina IBM M3550, ate ai tudo bem o problema e que quando dou o comando init 6 para poder reinicia-la, a mesma comeca a iniciar e para em

Running /etc/init.d/halt.local

E nao sai mais dai o que poderia fazer para parar com este problema

Agradeco

Hi
Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

So have you added commands to /etc/init.d/halt.local as by default this file has no commands present;

cat /etc/init.d/halt.local

Nao coloquei como padrao na instalacao ja veio assim nao sei oq fazer pois nao reinicializa ao dar o comando,

Hi Agradeco,

this forum’s primary language is English, so you might be better off wording your questions in that language - at least you’ll reach a broader audience :wink:

I couldn’t grasp if you still have a problem - if you’re wondering why [FONT=monospace][/FONT]/etc/init.d/halt.local is invoked when rebooting the system, have a look at /etc/init.d/reboot:

[CODE]
[…]#

first do local stuff

rc_reset
test -e /etc/init.d/halt.local && {
echo Running /etc/init.d/halt.local
/bin/sh /etc/init.d/halt.local
rc_status -v1 -r
}[/CODE]

It seems likely that someone modified /etc/init.d/halt.local on the server in question, not taking into account that the script is not only invoked when halting the server, but when rebooting it, too.

As the name implies, that script is for local modifications by the system administrators, and is usually empty (except for comments). Please have a look at the file’s contents - is there any functional code in it?

Regards,
Jens

I’m sorry, from now I will send the questions in the language of the forum