SUSECON website feedback

While viewing the SUSECON 2019 information, I noticed a number of errors and one major omission.

The omission is that there is no way to provide feedback via the website! :frowning:

The errors I see are in the FAQ: SUSECON 2019 Basic Conference Info. This page contains nine references to 2018. Only the first three are valid. The other six should refer to 2019.

These references are wrong and need to be changed.

[QUOTE][COLOR=#0D2C40][FONT=&amp][SIZE=4]What if I have to cancel?[/SIZE]
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#0D2C40][FONT=&amp]SUSECON 2019 Full Conference Pass Only:
Your registration fee, minus a $100 processing fee, will be refunded until Thursday, 31 January [COLOR=#ff0000]2018[/COLOR]. Beginning 1 February [COLOR=#ff0000]2018[/COLOR], no refunds will be given. You may, however, opt to have your registration fee applied to SUSECON 2020. If you need to cancel or defer your registration, send your request toSUSECON_Support@suse.com[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0D2C40][FONT=&amp]SUSECON 2019 Full Conference Pass + Hotel:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#0D2C40][FONT=&amp]
Your registration fee, minus a $100 processing fee, will be refunded until Thursday, 31 January [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=&amp]2018[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#0D2C40][FONT=&amp]. Beginning 1 February [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=&amp]2018[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#0D2C40][FONT=&amp], no refunds will be given. You may, however, opt to have your registration fee applied to SUSECON 2020. If you need to cancel or defer your registration, send your request to[/FONT][/COLOR]SUSECON_Support@suse.com[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0D2C40][FONT=&amp]After I register, will I need to do anything else before the conference starts?[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=#0D2C40][FONT=&amp]Yes. First, you will want to invite a friend to come along with you to SUSECON! Then you should watch your email and social media and check the SUSECON website periodically for updates regarding the conference. You will also want to register for the [/FONT][/COLOR]sessions[COLOR=#0D2C40][FONT=&amp] that you wish to attend at SUSECON. Session registration will open in February [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000][FONT=&amp]2018[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#0D2C40][FONT=&amp].[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][SIZE=4][COLOR=#0D2C40][FONT=&amp]Is there a registration deadline?[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=#0D2C40][FONT=&amp]There is no registration deadline. You can even register on-site if you want to wait until you arrive in Nashville. However, we encourage you to register by 18 January[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000] 2018[/COLOR][COLOR=#0D2C40][FONT=&amp], in order to take advantage of Early Bird rates and to get a hotel room at the conference hotel.[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

We certainly don’t want confuse anyone planning to attend…:confused:

Fixed now … finally :smiley:

Thanks
Hans

On Wed, 09 Jan 2019 23:24:02 +0000, KBOYLE wrote:
[color=blue]

While viewing the SUSECON 2019 information, I noticed a number of errors
and one major omission.

The omission is that there is no way to provide feedback via the
website! :frowning:

The errors I see are in the FAQ: ‘SUSECON 2019 Basic Conference Info’
(https://www.susecon.com/faq.html). This page contains nine references
to 2018. Only the first three are valid. The other six should refer to

These references are wrong and need to be changed.
[color=green]

What if I have to cancel?
SUSECON 2019 Full Conference Pass Only:
Your registration fee, minus a $100 processing fee, will be refunded
until Thursday, 31 January 2018. Beginning 1 February 2018, no
refunds will be given. You may, however, opt to have your registration
fee applied to SUSECON 2020. If you need to cancel or defer your
registration, send your request toSUSECON_Support@suse.com SUSECON
2019 Full Conference Pass + Hotel:

Your registration fee, minus a $100 processing fee, will be refunded
until Thursday, 31 January 2018. Beginning 1 February 2018, no
refunds will be given. You may, however, opt to have your registration
fee applied to SUSECON 2020. If you need to cancel or defer your
registration, send your request toSUSECON_Support@suse.com[/color]
[color=green]
After I register, will I need to do anything else before the
conference starts?

Yes. First, you will want to invite a friend to come along with you to
SUSECON! Then you should watch your email and social media and check
the SUSECON website periodically for updates regarding the conference.
You will also want to register for the ‘sessions’
(https://www.susecon.com/sessions.html) that you wish to attend at
SUSECON. Session registration will open in February 2018.[/color]
[color=green]
Is there a registration deadline?
There is no registration deadline. You can even register on-site if you
want to wait until you arrive in Nashville. However, we encourage you
to register by 18 January* 2018*, in order to take advantage of Early
Bird rates and to get a hotel room at the conference hotel.[/color]

We certainly don’t want confuse anyone planning to attend…:confused:[/color]