SUSE customer center is not working

Hi,

I just signed up and register on SUSE for a 60 day evaluation license and I can’t get it to the customer center portal. It just goes to accept terms and conditions window page, and it goes over and over to that page.

Can you provide me with a 60 day code?

Thank you.
Abraham.

[QUOTE=abany;57144]Hi,

I just signed up and register on SUSE for a 60 day evaluation license and I can’t get it to the customer center portal. It just goes to accept terms and conditions window page, and it goes over and over to that page.

Can you provide me with a 60 day code?

Thank you.
Abraham.[/QUOTE]
Hi and welcome to the Forum :slight_smile:
What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser? Also can you look at clearing out all you SUSE, Novell and MicroFocus cookies.

Hi,

Thanks for the welcoming and your reply.

I have tried using firefox, chrome and safari.
Ok, I have cleared all data on firefox and it keeps stuck on “Importing your data” at SUSE Customer Center, then it returns to the login page page and then accept the legal terms and conditions.
It is a never ending loop.

What should I do?
I think it is something not from my side.

Regards,
Abraham Perez.

[QUOTE=abany;57148]Hi,

Thanks for the welcoming and your reply.

I have tried using firefox, chrome and safari.
Ok, I have cleared all data on firefox and it keeps stuck on “Importing your data” at SUSE Customer Center, then it returns to the login page page and then accept the legal terms and conditions.
It is a never ending loop.

What should I do?
I think it is something not from my side.

Regards,
Abraham Perez.[/QUOTE]
Hi
OK let me as my SUSE Contacts.

(Thank you Malcolm !)

Hi Abraham Perez,

Could you please contact me via email directly at hvdheuvel[at]suse[dot]com ?

Provided I am looking at the correct SUSE Customer Center data for your name, it looks as it was not properly created.
Before contacting the SCC team, I would like to make sure I am looking at the correct data, and so I would like to double-check the email address you have registered with, as well as the account name you used.

Best regards,
Hans

[QUOTE=HvdHeuvel;57157](Thank you Malcolm !)

Hi Abraham Perez,

Provided I am looking at the correct SUSE Customer Center data for your name, it looks as it was not properly created.
Before contacting the SCC team, I would like to make sure I am looking at the correct data, and so I would like to double-check the email address you have registered with, as well as the account name you used.

Best regards,
Hans[/QUOTE]

Sure, sending an email. Thanks.

Hi Guys,

i have the same problem like abany. Can you help me please?

Best Regards,
Christoph

[QUOTE=HvdHeuvel;57157](Thank you Malcolm !)

Hi Abraham Perez,

Best regards,
Hans[/QUOTE]

I took the liberty of sending you a report too, I hope that’s ok. I am having the same problem.

I had to access https://www.suse.com/selfreg/html/accountcreds.jsp and agree to the TOS.

Everything is working now.

Thank you again @HvdHeuvel