Trouble registing SLES 15 Clones

Anyone having trouble with registering SLES 15 clones built from a template that was previously registered ?

Keep getting the following error:
REGISTRATION

• registering
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File “/usr/sbin/rhnreg_ks”, line 35, in
    from up2date_client import rhnreg
    File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/up2date_client/rhnreg.py”, line 43, in
    from virtualization import support
    File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/virtualization/support.py”, line 33, in
    _ = t.ugettext
    AttributeError: ‘NullTranslations’ object has no attribute ‘ugettext’

*** Error: Registering the system failed.

This is a newly built SUMA 3.2 from scratch and I’m not really sure to make of this. The Template VM was initially registered with scc directly first in order to get the repos listed in order to install everything we wanted, then we registered it to SUMA. Then cloned it and followed the steps from: https://wiki.microfocus.com/index.php?title=SUSE_Manager/Register_Clones using the 12 steps as there were no 15 listed.

But I just can’t seem to figure out whats wrong. I think it has do with the move to Python 3. I know if I remove all the spacewalk client rpms from the clone it will register but with some other errors. - Bootstrap was created fresh using the --traditional parameter.

Any help would be great. Thanks

Looks like you triggered a bug in the virtualization component of the traditional stack. Not that the traditional (non-Salt) stack, while still supported, is in maintenance mode and won’t see major updates or new features.

For the case above, please open a support request and attach log files (aka ‘supportconfig’).