Unable To Access Repository URLs

Referencing the v4 API documentation I am able to pull a list of products available in my organization with “/organizations/products” but when trying to access any of the repository URLs I am handed back I get a 404 response.
In the API documentation there is no mention of authentication being required for these URLs, I have attempted basic auth, different headers, etc.
Would appreciate any help in this matter.

EX:
Looping through the response of “/organizations/products” under the “repositories” key there is a list of dictionaries that have “url” as a key. When trying to preform a GET request on that URL I am getting a 404 responce.

I apologize, but I’m not sure what API you are talking about. Do you have documentation you are following or sample code so I can help better?

Hello, I am referencing the following API.
https://scc.suse.com/connect/v4/documentation#/

I’m going to move this question to the SCC portion of the forums so someone there might be able to help better.

Hi Sharon,
the repositories on updates.suse.com are authenticated with a token. You can obtain the list of repositories including token over the “/organizations/repositories” API.
Greetings