Using Rancher Compose with Build

Hello, I’ve just recently begun experimenting with Rancher, and I’m currently trying to figure out exactly how to spin up the environment I have created on my local computer.

I have built a boilerplate setup for Craft CMS using Docker-Compose. You can check out the actual directory at my github: https://github.com/Skilgarriff/docker-craft (warning its not done yet). But this is essentially what my tree looks like:
-App -Compose ---mysql ---nginx ---php -Craft -docker-compose.yml

Then my docker-compose is as follows roughly the following format:
nginx: build: ./compose/nginx php: build: ./compose/php etc....

I would love to be able to simple spin up a new round of containers per website I build for the client. Essentially one large Load Balancer, then a set of these containers per client website.

I’ve been trying to use the Rancher-Compose tool to build this exact stack onto my rancher server, but I’m a little confused with the documentation. I understand that there are two ways to use build, either an HTTP request or S3. But, I don’t understand how exactly I would use S3 to make this work. Would running the command upload all of the files in this app (including the physical app folder) to S3? Then how would that data be run in the containers on my hosts? Currently I using mounted volumes from my local machine into docker-machine to run this locally and it works perfectly. I’m just looking for some advice on how to best run this setup using Rancher.
Thanks!

Let me know if you need any clarification!

I’m not sure how the mechanics work, but when building, S3 is helping to build the information to create container, but after the container is built, all data is run in the containers on the host.

At least, that’s my understanding.