I’m trying to setup Tuleap on Kubernetes through Rancher and am facing the issue that the Pod gets stuck on Scheduling for the reason “VolumeBindingWaiting”.
My current setup is as follows:
- On the cluster, I have a Storage Class (called longhorn-tuleaps) using Longhorn as provisioner. 2 replicas, timeout of 30. Shows as Active.
- On the cluster, I have a Persistent Volume (called tuleap-volume), using the Longhorn Volume Plugin, capacity of 10GiB, keys (size 10Gi, numberOfReplicas 2 and staleReplicaTimeout 30), Read Only set to No. Under customize, it’s set to Single Node Read-Write and assigned to the longhorn-tuleaps storage class. Shows as Available.
- I have a project called Tuleap, with a namespace called tuleap.
- In the project/namespace, I have a volume claim called tuleap-pvc, set to use an existing persistent volume (the tuleaps-volume created on the cluster).
- Finally, I have the App, which under Volumes is set to use the tuleap-pvc claim.
Having all this, the pod stays stuck in Type PodScheduled, Status False, Reason VolumeBindingWaiting.
What am I missing?
Thanks for the help!