Weekly webinar participation

Do I need join on all weekly webinars online week by week? If I will not participate online I can view this webinar at offline saved session and it will be considered as online participation?

Hi INFORMPOLOLAND,

First, be aware that I’m just a fellow “SLE321 Partner Academy” student. Having said that, and as far as I can tell, the only requirement to get the Exam voucher (“eCredit”) for the “SCA+ in SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability” Certification Exam - https://training.suse.com/certification/sca-linux/exam-objectives-sca-in-suse-linux-enterprise-high-availability/ - is related to taking Quizzes. To be more specific, see, for instance, the following message, posted by “Academy Instructor”:

[QUOTE]
https://forums.suse.com/showthread.php?13606-What-do-I-need-to-do-to-receive-my-eCredit&p=57586#post57586

03-May-2019, 12:55 #1
Academy_Instructor
SUSE

Re: What do I need to do to receive my eCredit?
If you have an overall average score of 80% or higher on the quizzes, then you won’t have to do anything. Our team will issue the eCredits some time after the Academy closes on July 12, 2019. The eCredit process takes about two weeks. Please make sure you check your inbox AND junkmail/spam folders for a message sent to you from Do_Not_Reply@innovativexams.com.[/QUOTE]

Actually, now that I’m reading that answer again, I think that its first part should be changed FROM the following:

[INDENT]“If you have an overall average score of 80% or higher on the quizzes, then you won’t have to do anything. (…)”[/INDENT]

TO something like the following:

[INDENT]“[I]If you answer ALL the quizzes and have an overall average score of 80% or higher on the quizzes, then you won’t have to do anything. /I”[/INDENT]

@Academy Instructor: Do you agree?

It is not required that you attend all of the webinars. We understand that things can come up that will prevent you from attending. That is why we record the webinars and make them available to all of the attendees.