Blank screen Lab excercise

[{“insert”:"Hi,
as recommended I use Chrome as Browser and I have reloaded the Browser, removed the cache, but still only a blank screen after the PDF. I only see the “Reset” and “Previous” and “Next” Buttons. When I press Reset I got the message “Are you sure”, but again only a blank screen?
Can you please advice how to debug and fix this problem?
Regards,
Ralf Boernemeier
"}]

Not sure if it’s a related problem but after reseting the VM the following the error pops up. Maybe the VMs aren’t connected yet?

Hi Henrique,
Thanks for the reply - I got the same error in the Console Window of Chrome if I press the “Reset” button - not sure if this is “normal” behavior or related to the problem I have.

May I ask a question. Can you run the Lab exercise right now?
Regards,
Ralf

I have the same issue. The labs don’t load in Chrome browser (no add-ons installed).

Hi Sascha, thanks for the info. Did you get it running in another browser?

Hi Ralf, I just tried it in Firefox and it is not working.

Hi Sascha, thanks again for the add. info, I hope that Mark Stoddard can help, because it looks like a “general” problem.

Sorry the delay Ralf, just tried again, can’t access the lab either. Think the VMs haven’t been setup yet.

Hi there, the same for me - blank screen. I 've followed the posted recommendations; no joy. Also tried it in FF, no good.
browsers: chrome Version 81.0.4044.92 (Official Build) (64-bit)
firefox 68.7.0esr (64-bit)
I’ve also tried it in KVM running windows & chrome on ipad - blank screen too.

Hi Folks, thanks for testing - good to know that it seems to be not my problem :wink: I’m still waiting for an answer from Mark, I will keep you informed if I have more information, or a solution, for this issue.
Regards,
Ralf

wokrs today :slight_smile:

Hm, still the same problem on my site :frowning: strange situation

The labs load and work again.

Hi Sasha,
have you done something “special” before it works again? I have stiil the same problem than yesterday…
Regards,
Ralf

Hi Ralf, no I just opened the course and the lab exercise.

Same thing here, they just started working now that I checked again! First loading, 3min after and it’s all working.

Lucky guys, no success on my site … I have still no idea how to solve it, but if I can’t solve it, it doesn’t make sense to continue the Academy :frowning:

Hello, we experience an outage with the lab environment over the weekend. Please try to access the labs again. Thank you.

Just tried it a few seconds ago - same issue → blank screen … tried to Reset … blank screen … clear cache in Chrome … same issue!

Are you able to access the lab now?