diverse useful software

I have collected different useful software and since SLED 15 and OpenSuse leap are very close, the amount of useable software is great.

FreeFileSync: syncronize files well - kind of back up as well

Flameshot: screen shot program. But it works not proper, when opening it via menu, the menu is kept open and often disturbing the picture. A better program is needed.
DigiCam
VLC player

[QUOTE=hcp_dk;58565]I have collected different useful software and since SLED 15 and OpenSuse leap are very close, the amount of useable software is great.

FreeFileSync: syncronize files well - kind of back up as well

Flameshot: screen shot program. But it works not proper, when opening it via menu, the menu is kept open and often disturbing the picture. A better program is needed.
DigiCam
VLC player
…[/QUOTE]
Hi
Gnome-screenshot works fine? Are you running Wayland or Xorg?

Hi
I’m back on track after my login was somewhat broken…
I use Xorg - came automatically. The nice of actual Linux is: It is a little bit like Windows. Installation is close to automatic.
Gnome Screenshot I have never tried.
If available original software is always better.

I tried it. It is far from the options Flameshot offer, but sufficient. (Flameshot and Shutter have an edit function as well) but it works really well.

By the way: It seems the opportunities are not really visible. It is not easy find all these small good programs.