"g++ 9" Package Dependencies Issue

[{“insert”:"I ran the last update in YaST and I receive this message when I want to install g++ 9:
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“gcc9-c+±9.2.1+r275327-1.3.7.x86_64 requires libstdc++6-devel-gcc9 = 9.2.1+r275327-1.3.7, but this requirement cannot be provided”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“not installable providers: libstdc++6-devel-gcc9-9.2.1+r275327-1.3.7.x86_64[Basesystem-Module_15.1-0]”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“libstdc++6-devel-gcc9-9.2.1+r275327-1.3.7.x86_64[Basesystem_Module_15_SP1_x86_64:SLE-Module-Basesystem15-SP1-Updates]”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“italic”:true,“bold”:true},“insert”:“As possible solution I get this:”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“downgrade of libstdc++6-devel-gcc9-9.3.1+git1296-1.6.1.x86_64 to libstdc++6-devel-gcc9-9.2.1+r275327-1.3.7.x86_64”},{“insert”:”
When downgrade the mentioned file the next time I open Online Update I get this:
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“gcc9-c+±9.2.1+r275327-1.3.7.x86_64 requires libstdc++6-devel-gcc9 = 9.2.1+r275327-1.3.7, but this requirement cannot be provided”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“italic”:true,“bold”:true},“insert”:“A possible solution is:”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“deinstallation of gcc9-c+±9.2.1+r275327-1.3.7.x86_64”},{“insert”:”
What should I do when I need the g++ 9 version? Somehow it looks to me like the chicken or the egg situation.
"}]

[{“insert”:"Hi
On the system in question do you have the Development Tools repository active?
What is the output from;
zypper lifecycle
"}]

[{“insert”:"
"},{“insert”:{“embed-external”:{“data”:{“recordID”:59961,“recordType”:“comment”,“body”:“

Hi<\/p>

On the system in question do you have the Development Tools repository active?<\/p>

What is the output from;<\/p>

zypper lifecycle<\/p>”,“bodyRaw”:[{“insert”:"Hi
On the system in question do you have the Development Tools repository active?
What is the output from;
zypper lifecycle
"}],“format”:“Rich”,“dateInserted”:“2020-05-10T17:48:08+00:00”,“insertUser”:{“userID”:9,“name”:“malcolmlewis”,“photoUrl”:“https:\/\/forums.suse.com\/uploads\/userpics\/402\/nTFMT5LBFROKK.jpg”,“dateLastActive”:“2020-05-07T08:15:23+00:00”},“displayOptions”:{“showUserLabel”:false,“showCompactUserInfo”:true,“showDiscussionLink”:false,“showPostLink”:false,“showCategoryLink”:false,“renderFullContent”:false,“expandByDefault”:false},“url”:“https:\/\/forums.suse.com\/discussion\/comment\/59961#Comment_59961”,“embedType”:“quote”},“loaderData”:{“type”:“link”,“link”:“https:\/\/forums.suse.com\/discussion\/comment\/59961#Comment_59961”}}}},{“insert”:"In YaST under “Configured Software Repositories” there is an entry “},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“sle-module-development-tools”},{“insert”:” which is enabled.
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“Product end of support”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“Codestream: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 2028-07-31”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“Â Â SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 SP1Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â n\/a*”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“Module end of support”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“Public Cloud Module         n\/a*”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“Server Applications Module      n\/a*”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“Desktop Applications Module     n\/a*”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“Development Tools Module       n\/a*”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“Basesystem Module                    n\/a*”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“Web and Scripting Module       n\/a*”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“Extension end of support”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“SUSE Package Hub 15Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â n\/a*”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“Package end of support if different from product:”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“yast2Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Now, installed 4.1.75-3.16.1, update available 4.1.77-3.19.1”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“yast2-logs                Now, installed 4.1.75-3.16.1, update available 4.1.77-3.19.1”},{“insert”:”

Running “},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“SUSEconnect -l”},{“insert”:” or trying to select an Extension in YaST I get “},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“Error: Registration server returned ‘Found’ (302)”},{“insert”:”

“},{“attributes”:{“bold”:true},“insert”:“OMG, isn’t the new forum layout\/functionality horrible?”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“bold”:true},“insert”:“Who approved this?”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“bold”:true},“insert”:“The email notifications have been reset without any notice.”},{“insert”:”
“},{“attributes”:{“bold”:true},“insert”:“How to mark several lines as code?”},{“insert”:”
"}]

[{“insert”:“Hi
Things are in a bit of flux at the moment with infrastructure moves, I see the same SUSEConnect error “},{“insert”:{“emoji”:{“emojiChar”:”?”}}},{“insert”:" likely be a few more days before all the dots are connected…
This is probably why your seeing the above error.
"}]

[{“insert”:{“embed-external”:{“data”:{“recordID”:59965,“recordType”:“comment”,“body”:“

Hi<\/p>

Things are in a bit of flux at the moment with infrastructure moves, I see the same SUSEConnect error <span class=“safeEmoji nativeEmoji”>?<\/span> likely be a few more days before all the dots are connected…<\/p>

This is probably why your seeing the above error.<\/p>”,“bodyRaw”:[{“insert”:“Hi
Things are in a bit of flux at the moment with infrastructure moves, I see the same SUSEConnect error “},{“insert”:{“emoji”:{“emojiChar”:”?”}}},{“insert”:" likely be a few more days before all the dots are connected…
This is probably why your seeing the above error.
“}],“format”:“Rich”,“dateInserted”:“2020-05-11T12:47:00+00:00”,“insertUser”:{“userID”:9,“name”:“malcolmlewis”,“photoUrl”:“https:\/\/forums.suse.com\/uploads\/userpics\/402\/nTFMT5LBFROKK.jpg”,“dateLastActive”:“2020-05-07T08:15:23+00:00”},“displayOptions”:{“showUserLabel”:false,“showCompactUserInfo”:true,“showDiscussionLink”:false,“showPostLink”:false,“showCategoryLink”:false,“renderFullContent”:false,“expandByDefault”:false},“url”:“https:\/\/forums.suse.com\/discussion\/comment\/59965#Comment_59965”,“embedType”:“quote”},“loaderData”:{“type”:“link”,“link”:“https:\/\/forums.suse.com\/discussion\/comment\/59965#Comment_59965”}}}},{“insert”:“Thank you that you confirmed what I was already thinking. Because I tend to forget I wrote this short linux script so I see when it works again”},{“insert”:{“emoji”:{“emojiChar”:”?"}}},{“insert”:"
“},{“attributes”:{“code”:true},“insert”:“while :; do SUSEConnect -l | mail -s “SUSEConnect” some-monitoring@email; sleep 3600; done”},{“insert”:”
"}]

[{“insert”:"I could now add the Development Tools Repository and the dependencies issue has gone and also the newest gcc 9.3.1 has been installed.
This is very nice that SUSE apparently finally tries to keep the gcc versions up-to-date. In SLES 12 it was 4.8!
Thank you!
"}]