Health checks are stuck in the initializing state after 0.9.0 RancherOS upgrade

Hi, to begin with I need to mention that I’m not a Linux expert and only recently started to use Rancher to manage the docker containers.So I have a Rancher server running on Ubuntu 16.04 and two RancherOS hosts installed in each of two separate environments (Dev and QA). Everything worked as expected until I upgraded RancherOS from 0.8.1 to 0.9.0. As soon as that happened the healthcheck and the scheduler services are stuck in the initializing state.I made sure that both the Rancher server and the hosts are running the latest stable version. That did not help, but as soon as I downgrade the hosts from RancherOS 0.9.1 (or 0.9.0) to 0.8.1 everything works as expected. I don’t think this has something to do with a firewall or network as my virtual hosts are running on the same physical host and on the same subnet. I even reinstall the RancherOS on the host to make sure that this has nothing to do with the OS upgrade process. Still facing the same issue. I can try switching to a different OS for the hosts, but I really like the fact that RancherOS is small and easily upgradable/downgradable.