I Want Old SUSE Studio Onsite Back!

Hi Guys, I’m Ronaldo, I’ll send a message to SUSE, I’m not going to curse it, but I already suffered a lot without SUSE Studio, you know it was merged with Open Build Service, previously openSUSE Build Service, I also like OBS, but I want SUSE Studio back! I hate SUSE Studio Express! To Develop, Create, Burn Live CDs and Install! And I also want a lot of resources for appilance. And Integrated Desktop Environments, such as KDE Plasma, GNOME, Xfce, LXDE, LXQt, Cinnamon, MATE, Budgie and Window Managers. I don’t want SUSE Studio Express! I want SUSE Studio back! Instead of merging, they could make the Site modern, add the base templates for openSUSE Leap which is the latest version, add the base templates which are obsolete, but even so and etc. send this message that I did to the people of SUSE, Your Friends, Family and others outside, ok?

Sincerely: edivaldobrito53

Hi Ronaldo, I also miss Studio Onsite, but as times move on, sometimes even good products get disontinued

You could have a look at Kiwi: https://documentation.suse.com/sles/11-SP4/html/SLES-all/cha-kiwi.html